Friday, October 6, 2017

The Planes of Tuesday

I had to go up to the Troy office on Tuesday, so I decided to do a little planewatching.
 Before heading up, I decided to check the flight tracking program to see if there was anything interesting.  It turns out there was this 757.  Delta belongs to a group known as Skyteam and they do what is called code sharing.  If Delta can't offer a flight somewhere, one of their Skyteam partners might.  This is one of a few planes that are painted like this.  And this one was heading in from Minneapolis.
 Since the airport is on the way home for me, I decided to do some planewatching after work.  First up was an MD-90 arriving from Fort Lauderdale.
 Next was this A310 from O'Hare.
 Next was this Cessna Citation making the thirteen minute flight from Pontiac, Michigan.  If I had to guess, the flight itself was probably less than the time the plane spent on the ground taxiing.
 An American MD-80 from Dallas.
 A Delta 737.
 A CRJ coming in from Norfolk.
 Of course, the plane I was interested in was the 757. 
 This one was arriving from Orlando.
 A Southwest 737 from Phoenix.
 This was an Embrear 175 but I'm not sure where it was coming from.
And we end with an American MD-80 from O'Hare.

No comments: