Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Nearly Missing the Dreamliner

I was not feeling motivated on Monday.  It was still hot outside and it felt nice to sit in the air conditioner.  Then I looked at Marine Traffic and saw that there were three ships that were going to pass at roughly the same time.  Since that meant I wouldn't spend a ton of time outside, I decided to head out.
 As I headed out, I realized that I would be passing the airport at about the same time the Royal Jordanian 787 would be landing there.  I stopped in order to get pictures and I nearly missed it but it turned out that it had to do a go around.  I'm not sure why it had to go around but that meant I wouldn't miss it.
 And it was perfect day to catch it too.
 And for some reason, my timing was there to catch the beacon shots.
 A 737 arriving from Atlanta.
 A jetBlue A320 in special livery.  This plane's slogan says, "To beach their own".  It's kind of cool they do that.
 The Air Canada CRJ-200 from Toronto.
 A CRJ arriving from White Plains, New York.
I also caught N801NW which is an A330 belonging to Delta Airlines.  It turns out that this is the A330 I caught on Saturday.  Then it was arriving from Paris.  On Monday, it was arriving from Amsterdam.

No comments: