Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Wednesday Wolverines

As I was heading home tonight, I saw that I would be passing Depot Town at the time the eastbound Wolverine would be passing.   I decided to stop at my spot near the depot to get pictures.
 It wasn't too long before the eastbound Wolverine appeared and I was able to take pictures of it.
 I didn't notice the engineer making peace signs though.  This is train number 352.
 I thought it was pretty cool.  Anyway, this train would continue on to Dearborn, Detroit, Royal Oak, Troy and Pontiac. 
 As I was heading to trivia, I saw that I had a chance to catch the westbound Wolverine.  This is train number 355.
 No peace signs this time, but a chance to catch the train by the depot.
One more shot before moving on.  The train would continue on to Ann Arbor, Jackson, Battle Creek, Kalamazoo and eventually Chicago.

No comments: