Monday, May 28, 2018

Long Live the Queen

On Saturday I decided that I wanted to catch a couple of ships but before I did, I wanted to catch the Lufthansa queen.
 One of these days I'd like to catch the A380.  In fact, I plan on heading to Chicago in order to do so.  I think the A380 looks cool but doesn't have the classic lines of the 747.
 I'm glad that the European carriers are still flying her but I imagine that's not going to last forever.
 So I'll enjoy it while I can.  This particular 747 was arriving at Detroit from Frankfurt.
 I ended up getting a light dose of heavies but I didn't want to stay too long.  This is the A330 flight from Amsterdam.
 I love the Frontier tail art.  This is Fallon the Falcon.  It was arriving from Orlando.
 A Delta Airlines 767 coming in from Munich.
 An Embrear 175 arriving from Charlotte.
My third favorite aircraft is the DC-9 series.  This MD-88 was coming in from Atlanta.
And I ended with the A330 arriving from Paris.

No comments: