Monday, May 7, 2018

Monday Night Flights

I went planewatching tonight.  I was hoping to catch the 787 pair as both 787 flights are at DTW on Mondays and Thursdays.  I'm going to be traveling on Thursday, so I wont be able to catch them then.
 As it was, I saw the Royal Jordanian 787 as I was getting off at the airport exit.  I had to get there about 5 minutes earlier but traffic was nasty tonight.
 The first plane I saw was the JetBlue plane wearing Jets regalia.  It was coming from Boston.
 Next up was the MD-88 arriving from Windsor Locks.
 A Southwest Airlines 737 arrives from Atlanta.
 I actually like this livery.  It is being worn by an Embrear 135 for American Eagle.
 I think this Southwest 737 was coming in from Phoenix.
 This A330 was arriving from Amsterdam.
 I think this A319 was arriving from Mexico City.
 This CRJ-200 was coming from Erie, PA.
 It was followed by an Embrear 170 from Newark.
 I'm not sure where this King Air was arriving from.
 An A319 arriving from San Francisco.
 A CRJ-900 coming from Manchester, VT.
 It was followed by this CRJ from Ottawa.
 This A320 was arriving from LaGuardia.
 An A321 coming from Atlanta.
 A CRJ-200 coming from Akron.
 This Spirit Airlines A320 was arriving from Akron.
 At least the Air France 787 showed up for me, but it was on the wrong runway.
 The Air Canada Express CRJ arriving from Toronto.
 This Embrear 175 arriving from Charlotte.
 I think this A319 was arriving from Boston.
 Another private jet.
 The 757 arriving from Orlando.
 An A350 arriving from Beijing.
 The Fort Myers 757.
 An MD-88 arriving from Baltimore.
 An MD-90 arriving from Miami.
And I ended the night as I saw this Spirit Airlines A320 arriving from Atlanta on 21R.  It's not often I see commercial planes using this runway.

No comments: