Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Chasin' Cason

The next ship is the ship that I wanted to catch. 
 I love it when I can catch one of the classic lakers.  I especially love the three Great Lakes Fleet ships that are similar.
 I think all three of these ships have very nice lines.
 Like I said in the last post, one of the things that I like about Port Huron is the chance to get frontal shots.
 I also get good chances to get some of the other views I like.
 I think the three quarter view is pretty nice.  It gives you a better idea of the size of the ship.
 Port Huron is also nice for getting some clean shots as they come off Lake Huron.
 Another head shot.
 And she turns to enter the St. Clair River.
 After passing the Blue Water Bridge.  As you can see, it was pretty gray out.
 And she passes by.
 The almost beam shot.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 And her stack.
And she continues on her way.  I think she was heading down to Conneaut but I'm not sure what she was carrying.

No comments: