Sunday, February 10, 2019

A Wolverine Sort of Day

I had a basketball game later in the afternoon but I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to it or not.  Usually when I don't feel like doing much photography, I will try to catch the Wolverine while I sort things out.
 It didn't take too long for the Wolverine to appear.  Once again, she was running about 5 minutes late.
 I'm not sure if they are doing track work east of here but it seems like the train has been five minutes late for a while.
 As you can see, the snow was pretty much gone.  There were still some spots with it.
 the train getting closer.
 Of course, I didn't notice the engineer making the peace sign while taking the pictures but it was still pretty cool.
In about five minutes from this picture, the train will be at the Ann Arbor station.

No comments: