Sunday, February 3, 2019

Miami RedHawks at Eastern Michigan Eagles - Basketball

I went to the Eastern Michigan basketball game yesterday.  Because of weather and not really feeling well, this was the first game I've been to in a while.  Sadly, the game didn't live up to my expectations as I left at halftime to catch a ship that would be passing Detroit.  Eastern Michigan was down by seven points at that point but it didn't look like they were going to be mounting a comeback.  These are my pictures from the game, if you want to see actual game shots, go to Hustle Belt.
 The drummer playing during the Star Spangled Banner.  I like it more when they have the band playing to song.
 Swoop looking on.
 The Eastern Michigan dance team during one of their routines.
 Kevin McAdoo getting mugged on the way to the basket.  I think they called this charging.  Anyway, Eastern Michigan was having a hard time finding the basket.
 I stuck around for the halftime show, it was pretty entertaining.
 Some sort of stunt dogs.
 Jumping over some stuff.
 the two dogs were rolling this as the other dog walked around.
 A conga line?
The guys were running around and the dog was jumping over them.

Eastern Michigan would end up losing the game 59-48.  I was able to listen to it as I was heading to Detroit and it sounded about as ugly as what I was watching at the game.

No comments: