Sunday, February 24, 2019

Catching the Lizard

I decided to go plane spotting on Friday night.  It was a fairly nice night and the sun was out.  There were also a couple of planes I was interested in catching.
 This wasn't one of them, but I like 737s well enough.  This particular one was arriving from Tampa.
 It was followed by an MD-90 from Atlanta.
 This Wow Airlines A321 was arriving from Keflavik.  I kind of wish I could see one of the Icelandair Planes.
 But it's nice to see some color in a sea of white.
 It was was followed by a Delta A321 from Fort Myers.
 A Gulfstream V.  Not sure where it was from.
 Another angle of that.
 An Embrear Phenom.
 And of course, my favorite plane, the 757.
 This particular one was coming from Orlando.
 Another angle.
 A Spirit A321 arriving from Cancun.
 An Embrear 135 from LaGuardia.
 An E175 from Philadelphia.
 Followed by an E175 from Newark.  Interestingly enough, both of these planes are flown by Republic Airlines.  But both wear the colors of the airline they fly regional for.
 The other plane I was interested in catching, the Frontier Airlines plane.  This particular one was arriving from Orlando.
 And it is known as Sunny the Collared Lizard.
An Sun Country 737 from Gulfport, MS.

No comments: