Sunday, February 24, 2019

Western Michigan at Eastern Michigan Basketball - In Pictures

I was waffling about whether I wanted to go to the game yesterday.  I'm glad I went.  It wasn't a particularly exciting game, but it went into overtime.  As always, if you want more pictures of the game itself, go to Hustle Belt.
 A plane flying overhead before the game.  I think this is a Cessna but I'm not sure what type.
 The Eastern Michigan cheerleaders.
 It was super hero day.  This is Batman.   I thought the costume was pretty cool looking.
 Black Panther.
 My favorite shot from the game.  James Thompson IV going for a nice basket.
 Wonder Woman.
The EMU Dance team.

Eastern Michigan ended up winning 77-76 but it took them an overtime to do it.  They had plenty of chances to seal the game in regulation but they couldn't buy a free throw.  This is something I don't really understand either.

No comments: