Friday, November 22, 2019

Some Friday Afternoon Planespotting

I decided to take today off.  I was thinking about going boatwatching but I didn't feel like driving up to Port Huron to do so.  So I looked at FlightRadar and decided it would be a decent day to do some planespotting.
 This is one of the planes that got me interested.
 It is the Delta plane for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
 it seems like it is pretty rare to see a Delta plane in special livery, so it was pretty cool to see this.
 A puff of smoke as her tires contact the runway.
 And more smoke as they all contact.
 She passes the UPS area.
 She was coming in from Frankfurt.
 I went to my other spot because I wanted to catch some of the western planes.  I caught this Lufthansa A340 as it was coming in from Frankfurt.
 And then I saw this Delta A220.
 It was coming in from Dallas-Fort Worth.
 This A319 was coming in from Nashville.
 A 757-300 from Fort Lauderdale.
 Another A319 but this one was arriving from New Orleans.
 An A320 belonging to Alaska Airlines landing on the other runway.  It was coming in from Seattle.
 The other plane that I was interested in.
 It was a 757-300.
 And it was arriving from Los Angeles.
I stuck around to catch this American 737 coming in from Dallas-Fort Worth.

No comments: