Thursday, November 26, 2020

Catching a Tug/Barge of a Different Sort

 And what a different a day can make in the weather.  While Saturday was nice and sunny, Sunday was nice and snowy.  Fortunately it was warm enough that the snow didn't really stick so I decided I wanted to get some weather shots.  I saw that there was at least one ship coming down that I could catch.

While I was waiting for that ship, I actually heard this boat before I saw it.  It was pretty loud.
The boat in question was the Annie M. Dean and I think she's appeared on this blog before.
In fact, I think she was doing the same thing that she is doing in this pictures.
I think she is used in dredging work and other work.  In this case, I think they were using her to put rocks along the river.
Another shot of the full thing.
I think she was heading to the stone dock on the other side of Windsor, but I'm not sure.
I will have to say that she is a pretty nice looking tugboat.
And she starts to pass by.

One more shot as I see my next ship.


No comments: