Monday, November 9, 2020

The Aujaq Passes Marysville

 Saturday was a pretty nice day but I got kind of a late start on it because I had to go get my blood checked and then I took my mom to get her blood checked.  It took both of us longer than usual to get our blood checked, so that meant a later start than planned.  This weekend may be the same as I need to take Chessie to the vet to get her checked out.

So after all of that, I decided to head up to the Port Huron area.  I was hoping to catch this salty, the Mississagi, John Munson and another ship.
I was able to catch this one as she was passing Marysville.  Based on her picture, I was hoping that she would be carrying windmill blades but that was not the case.
She was heading up to Duluth where I think she would be picking up grain.
The almost beam shot.  Sadly, I had my camera still on manual mode after shooting the moon last weekend.
But it was bright enough that I didn't have to much adjusting on the photo program.
She continues on her way.


One more shot before moving on.

No comments: