Sunday, November 22, 2020

Catching the USS Edson With My Drone

 After getting pictures of the lighthouse, I decided to head over to the Edson so I could get pictures of her.

Ever since they moved her to her new spot, I found it was difficult to get pictures of her.  Especially since I usually arrive in Bay City in the afternoon and the sun is usually behind her.  When I got the drone, I figured she would be a good subject for it.
So I moved over to get the quarter angle shot that I like.  I'm gonna try this angle for other ships  I think.  I really like it.
I raised the drone up a little bit to get a higher angle.  I still like this angle.
Then I wanted a higher shot.
Looking down the length of the ship.
And from the front at a higher angle.
And this is the angle that I've been looking for.  Almost perfectly lighted for me.


No comments: