Thursday, November 26, 2020

And the Gott

 I didn't think I would be on the island long enough to catch the next ship but as I was heading out, I saw her at the tip of the island.  I only took my my big lens with me, so I didn't get great pictures from there.

The ship was coming down pretty fast, so I took pictures at a spot where I could.  So there are some branches in the picture.
This one is a little better.
Since I had my big lens with me, this is what I was stuck with.
As I left the island, I decided I wanted some better pictures.  I was hoping to stop at Milliken but the ship was getting too far ahead.
I was able to stop at the Port Terminal and get some shots there.  There is a little spot where you can park there as long as you don't park too long.
I kind of liked the pictures from here.
I really liked the reflections on the water.  I think this one is my favorite of the bunch.
So I took a few pictures.  

And one more shot before heading home.


No comments: