Sunday, November 19, 2023

Return of an Old Friend

 It was a pretty quiet day on the river yesterday, so I decided to see what it was going to look like at the airport.  I saw that it was going to be a pretty good day at the airprot.

First up is a 757.
The 757 is my favorite plane, so I will post many pictures of one when I get it.
Which seems like it is getting rarer.
This particular one is the -300 version which is the stretch version.
It was coming in from Orlando.
One more.
An A330 that was arriving from Paris.
This Southwest 737 was coming in from Denver.
An A350.
This particular one was coming in from Tokyo.
An A319 coming in from Jacksonville.
This Spirit Airlines A320 was coming in from Las Vegas.
An A319 coming in from Washington DC.
This United A319 was coming in from Denver.
Another 757.
Actually another -300.
This particular one was coming in from Fort Myers.
I like it.
A CRJ-900 from Syracuse.
I liked the way the moon appeared.
A CRJ-900 from Rochester.
Again, the moon.
This is another of the special ones that I was hoping to catch.
Southwest has done a number of liveries dedicated to different states.
This particular one is for their home state of Texas.
This plane was coming in from Baltimore.
An A330 coming in from London.
And the moon.
A 717 coming in from Charlotte.
An A320 arriving from LaGuardia.
With the moon.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Norfolk.
A 737 arriving from Windsor Locks.
With the moon and one of the planes on the upwind leg.
A 717 coming in from Newark.
With the moon.
The nose on this one made it look like some kind of animal.
It was a CRJ-200 coming in from Toronto.
An A321 coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
With the moon.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Toronto.
A 717 coming in from Raleigh-Durham.
An A321 from Boston.
An American Airlines A319 from Philadelphia.
A 717 from Savannah.
An A320 from Charleston.
This plane was pretty neat.
It showed up on FlightRadar with no destination or origin.
I figured it was coming into Detroit when I saw it lined up for the runway.
With later looking, I found it originated in Stockholm.
It stopped in Reykjavik for refuelling. 
It turns out it was carrying the Red Wings.
A Gulfstream.
A Jet Blue A220-300 coming in from Boston.
An American Airlines A319 from O'Hare.
An A330 coming in from Frankfurt.
An A320 from Orlando.
This CRJ-900 came in from Toronto.
A 737 coming in from Miami.
The plane that made me want to come out.
I haven't seen an A340 in a while.  They are pretty cool looking.
This particular one was coming from Frankfurt.
One more.
A United Embrear 175 coming in from Houston.
An American A321 from Phoenix.
A Spirit A320 from Cancun.
An A321 from Tampa.
An A330 from Amsterdam.
A 737MAX coming in from Seattle.
A plane that I had to wait for.
It was the -200 variety of the 757.
I actually like the looks of these better.
This particular one was coming in from Cancun.

There was a United 757-300 that was carrying the Bears.  I didn't guess the right runway, so I only saw it.  No pictures.



No comments: