Thursday, May 14, 2015

Dinner at P.F. Chang's

Fairly recently, I heard that they opened up a P.F. Chang's at Briarwood and I've been meaning to go there.   I've had it a couple times before and it wasn't too bad.
 The first P.F. Chang's China Bistro was opened in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1993.  The Founders were Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang.  So the name is a combination of their names.  Shortly after the opening of their first restaurant, they acquired four more in the Scottsdale area.  Eventually, they would grow to their current size of 204 restaurants in the United States and another 56 in other countries.
 They specialize in Asian Cuisine.  I can't really call it Chinese because they have a few other Asian countries represented on their menu.  I don't think their food is that bad but I think I like some of the local restaurants a little better.
The decor reminds of the decor I've see at other restaurants but it looks pretty cool.
These are supposed to be Chinese soldiers I think.

No comments: