Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The American Spirit on the St Marys River

Next up was one of the thousand footers...the American Spirit.
 I've seen the American Spirit a few times before.  If I get a chance to catch her, I try to catch her.
 A shot of her bow.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 Her Captain came out to give us a wave.  It was pretty cool, especially with the giant red hand.
 She continues down Mission Point.  I will have to say that my lighting was perfect.
 I decided to head down to Four Mile Beach to catch her there. 
 I kind of like the photo opportunities at Four Mile Beach.  The water was a little higher than I'm used to.
 A little bit of her wake.  Fortunately, I didn't get wet from that.
And one more shot of her before she continues on.  I think she was on her way to Zug Island.  It seems like she has been calling on Zug Island alot lately.

No comments: