Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Walking Through Chicago - Part II

So I made it over to Shedd Aquarium.
 I noticed that the cherry blossoms in Chicago were in bloom.
 I kind of liked the way the lines lead into the skyline.
 The skyline looked pretty nice in the fog.

 A nice little frame.
 There were also some lilacs.

 So much for my plans to go to the Shedd Aquarium.
 Looking towards the skyline again.
 My plans shot, I decided to walk back towards the train.  The only problem was that it was pretty chilly on Saturday.

 I almost thought about going to the Field Museum.
 But I suspected there was a line there too.
 A path through the cherry blossoms.
 I think if I had gone a week later, they would have been gone.
 But they still looked nice.
 I kind of like the pink ones.

 I was trying to get a shot of the building with the blossoms in the foreground.
 I kind of liked the looks of this building.
 I keep saying this, while New York may have a taller skyline, I think Chicago's is more interesting.  There seems to be a greater variety of buildings in the skyline. 
 This represents one reason why I like the train.
 Still pretty fog shrouded.

 I liked this view.
 I couldn't pass up on a train picture of sorts.
 I liked the looks of the wavy building.
 Looking down Michigan Avenue.
 One of the Native American statues.

 One of the Lions in front of the Art Institute.  By this time, I had to think about getting back to the train.
So I decided to catch the water taxi.

No comments: