Friday, January 7, 2011

Good Luck to Rich Rod

Now that the dust has settled a bit, this is a post to say good bye to Mr. Rich Rodrguez, former Michigan coach. I wish him the best in his endeavors.

This is one of my shots from one of the games this year. I can understand why he was fired this year. Even though his record this year was better than the past two years, the bowl game was an embarassment. As much as I like Rich Rod, I don't think he would fit in Michigan culture. So I wish him all the best in whatever he ends up doing because I'm pretty sure he will land on his feet.

Mr. Robinson, I'm not sure how much of the defensive problems were on your shoulders or Rich Rod's but the defense stunk this year. I realize that the defense was pretty much freshmen and sophomores but they didn't show improvement at all. I mean by the Ohio State game, they are almost a seasoned bunch but they didn't look like they could tackle Rudy. And your antics with the stuffed animal are classic. So, I wish you the best of luck too.

No comments: