Monday, January 31, 2011

Stormtroopers...Here...

Today's Assignment is to make a photograph that features repetition. I was kind of racking my brain over this one and I had a couple of ideas outside but it was late and I was still at work, so I took some pictures of my stormtroopers. Sometimes I like how shots like this work out.

Just a squad of stormtroopers. Normally they are arranged on my desk like they are going to take over something but here they are in review or something.

I tried to rearrange them so they there was the appearance of a bigger group. I kind of like how this one turned out.

Then I have my tanks. I really like how this shot turned out, plus it's an excellent example of depth of field.

Some of my Imperial Naval Troopers.

The tanks arranged in line abreast.

No comments: