Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Barns....

So today's assignment was to make a shot with triangular composition. I wasn't quite sure what that meant. To me it either means a picture with elements that are triangles or a picture where there are three elements. I went with pictures that had triangular elements.

For my first shot, I decided to ak a picture of a railroad crossing sign. That sort of has triangles in it.

I'd been meaning to take a picture of this barn and a couple other barns nearby. They are sort of on my way home from work. This particular one has triangular elements. Plus old barns are always nice photography subjects.

I really like this one for the assignment because it is a triangle.

This is the first barn from another angle. If I were feeling braver, I would have gotten closer to get some of the wood texture.

This was that same barn from another angle.

This was a different barn. It was kind of triangular.

I kind of liked this shot of the fence and the weeds.

More of a panned out shot.

2 comments:

Prettypics123 said...

Mikoyan, Thanks for coming by and leaving comments at Levonne's Pretty Pics. Much appreciated!

I see you took the triangle challenge also. Really makes you think differently doesn't it?

Mikoyan said...

Thanks for coming to my blog and directing me to that website in a way. It makes for a nice challenge.