Sunday, May 19, 2013

And Now the Algomarine

While I was in Port Huron, I stopped at the Maritime Center for a second.  As I was heading outside, I saw that Algomarine was heading downbound.  I rushed to my car to get my camera, so that I could get some shots of her.
 Fortunately, I moved quickly enough to get some shots of her but since she was heading downbound, I would have other opportunities.
 Here she passes her fleetmate, the Algosteel.  Again, they both said hello.
 Because of other things, the next place that I could catch her was St. Clair.  Here you can see how loaded down she is.  I'm not sure where she was heading but she was definately loaded.
 She makes her turn into the channel.
 A shot of her pilothouse.  She is another Algoma vessel that I really like.
 Here she is about to pass American Integrity.
 She works her way down the St. Clair.
 A stern shot.
 So then I headed to Algonac, to catch her one more time.
 She slowly approaches my spot.
 A shot of her bow.
 And pilothouse.
 And the straight out shot.
And one more for good measure.

No comments: