Sunday, May 19, 2013

No Way! It's the Algoway

As I was getting ready to head out, I looked up the river and saw another ship approaching.  She was one I was kind of expecting but I wasn't sure if she'd be around in time.  When I last saw her, she was on the Saginaw River and made for some pretty cool shots.
 It's the Algoway.  She's another boat that I like because she is almost unique looking (similar to Algorail).  Here she is passing Algosteel and it was cool because they both said hello to each other.
 One of the nice things about the park in St. Clair is that you get a couple chances for a headshot.  The ships have to turn a little bit to stay in the channel.
 While not a true headshot, it is close enough.  If you look above the bow, you can see someone pulling some lines in.
 Another almost headshot.
 And she slowly works her way past.
 And presents the three quarters shot.
 A nice shot of her pilothouse and self-unloading structure.
 An almost side shot.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 And the sideshot.
 Her deckhouse.
And she works her way down the river.

No comments: