Sunday, January 5, 2014

Dashing Through the Snow

I do like trains but I wish that I could track some of the Norfolk-Southern trains.  It would give me a little variety in trains.  I know they pass by here on a regular basis but I don't know when.
 And so, here we are with the Wolverine again.  I will admit, the snow makes for a more dramatic picture.
 Although I don't have nearly the same amount of time as I do with ships.  Here she is about to pass the depot.
 A shot with the Depot, but I think I like the other vantage point better.
 I really like the way the snow is kicking up in this one.
 A shot almost straight on.
 I'd say she slowly pulls away, but that's not the case.
 A shot of the train and a couple of cars.
 One more car.
A shot of the full train as it heads towards Chicago.

No comments: