Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Surprise Visitor

First I headed to St. Clair because I thought that I would catch the next ship but she was passing the place where I normally catch them.  So I turned around and headed back to Marysville.  As I was approaching Marysville, there was a train crossing.  I looked at the orientation and discovered that I could probably catch the train at one of the parks in Marysville.
 So I headed over there and I hoped that it wouldn't interfere with the timing of catching the next ship.  It was still cool to catch a train (especially since I was thinking of trainwatching instead).
 I'm not sure what this train was carrying but it looked like a bunch of tank cars.
 The engineer giving a friendly wave to some kids in the park.
 And she moves on.
Another shot.

No comments: