Monday, August 24, 2015

Return of the Saginaw

After the Jackman, I decided to grab breakfast at Achatz restaurant in St Clair.  I had to keep an eye on AIS while I was eating because the next ship was coming down in about a half hour to forty five minutes. 
 As I was eating my breakfast, I saw that the Saginaw was working her way down.  I decided to take a pause in my breakfast to grab pictures of her.  I don't think the waitress believed that there was a ship coming down but I'm pretty sure she saw it.
 A shot of her as she gets closer.
 While St Clair isn't as nice as Port Huron, there are some pretty nice places for pictures.
 A three quarters shot.
 I kind of liked the look of the clouds behind her, so I decided to pull out a bit to get more of them.
 A beam shot of her.
 A shot of her pilothouse.  As I keep saying, I love the looks of the classic lakers.
And she continues on her way.

No comments: