Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Afternoon with the 757's

So I had the day off because I needed to do a bunch of things this morning.  That meant I had the afternoon to do some things.  It was a fairly sunny day, so I headed over to the airport for a bit.  There were also enough clouds in the sky to make things interesting.
 I think this Delta 737-900 was arriving from LAX as I was taking its picture.  As I type this post, she headed back to Los Angeles and I think she's scheduled to head to Honolulu next.
 This CRJ-900 was taking the short hop from Cleveland.
 I was happy that one of the planes I saw was a 757.  That is by far my favorite commercial aircraft.  This particular one was arriving from Seattle.
 The Spirit in the Sky.
 I'm not sure where it was arriving from though.
 An American Airlines 737 coming from O'Hare, I think.
 And the Lufthansa Airbus A330 arriving from Frankfurt.
 As I was getting ready to leave, I saw that there was one more 757 coming in.
This was coming in from Atlanta.

No comments: