Tuesday, September 24, 2019

A Stop at Brandywine Falls

After catching the Nickel Plate, I wanted to see the Brandywine Falls, it has been a while since I've see them.
 The Brandywine Falls are at the northeast corner of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.  They are quite nice.  They aren't as impressive as Tahquamenon but they still look pretty cool.
 I thought they would be a little fuller given the amount of rain we've had through the past year but the weather parts seem a little on the strange side.  It's also possible that this is a full as they get.  Here I slowed down the shutter speed a little bit.
 Tilted the camera on the side.
 Shifted a little bit to get a different angle.
 I think I like this shot the best.  I just wish those branches weren't in the way.
 Tilted back.
Back to my original spot.
One more shot for good measure.

No comments: