Sunday, September 22, 2019

Back to the Aluminum Aviary

So on Thursday, I decided to head over the airport.  I saw that the Royal Jordanian 787 was back on it's evening schedule.  I was hoping to catch it and the Air France flight.  Sadly I saw the Royal Jordanian on final approach as I was going to the spot where I thought I was going to watch and then I saw the Air France 777 fly over as I headed back to my other spot.  So while I got to see both planes, I didn't get pictures of either of them.
 First up was an A330 that arriving from Amseterdam.
 It was followed by an American Airlines CRJ-700 from O'Hare.
 An A319 from Monterrey.
 I am starting to like the yellow Spirit planes.  They give a little bit of color to an otherwise sea of white planes.
 This one was arriving from Atlanta.
 Another Spirit Airlines plane but this one was arriving from Las Vegas.
 I kind of liked this picture.
 This American Airlines 737 was arriving from Dallas Fort Worth.
 A CRJ from my home town.
 The normal JetBlue E190 flight from Boston.
 An A319 from Mexico City.
 This United Airlines A319 was coming in from San Francisco.
 It was followed by a United Airlines E175.
 A CRJ-700 arriving from Columbus, Ohio.
 A Delta Airlines A319 arriving from LaGuardia.
 Since I missed the 787 and 777, this was the other plane I was hoping to catch.  It normally comes a little later, so I didn't think it was a problem to catch.
 It of course was the FedEx MD-11.
 And it serves as Flight 505 from Memphis.
 A 717 from Grand Rapids.
 A 737 from San Jose.
 A Southwest 737 from the other airport in Chicago.
 This is the A220, it is the newest addition to Delta's fleet.
 I think it is a pretty nice looking plane.
 This particular one was flying in from Dallas Fort Worth.
 Another angle of it.
 A 737 arriving from Seattle.
 A Southwest Airlines 737 arriving from Dallas Love Field.
 Since it was close, I decided to wait a bit for the 757 as it's my favorite plane.
 This particular one was coming in from John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana.  This is probably my favorite angle of the plane.
 And one more shot of the 757.
 And I waited for one more plane.
It was the A321 from Milwaukee.  This sort of reminds me of the 757 but I think the 757 still looks better.

1 comment:

Gert7to3 said...

Which camera and lens are you using?