Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Some Pictures of Cleveland

These are just pictures that I took while taking the others.
 This is the west pierhead light.  I kind of wish you could go on this pier but I think in order to do so, you have to get baot.
 And the east pierhead light.  The same can be said for this one.
 Part of the Cleveland skyline.  I think the Key Bank Building is one of the tallest in Cleveland.
 The former Whiskey Island Coast Guard Station.  The Coast Guard has moved to the other side of the harbor.  I think this is now part of the Cleveland Metropark system and it looks like they've put some work into it.
 Another angle of the boathouse.  I would like to say this is a lighthouse but it isn't.
 Another angle of the skyline.  The building to the right is the Terminal Building.  At one time it was Cleveland's tallest.
 A train on the bridge.
 Sort of a picture of the train passing.
 A heron nearby.
Unfortunately, I couldn't get a better picture of this helicopter.

No comments: