Saturday, May 7, 2022

A Brief Stop at the Jackson Yard

 It was my cousin's birthday party today.  Well, the daughter of my cousin which I guess makes her my cousin.  Anyway, my cousin lives in Kalamazoo.  It was a nice day for a drive.

Since the Jackson yard is on the way and I had a little time, I decided to stop there.  It wouldn't take me long to get some pictures.
It seems like there are always train engines in the yard. I was hoping to see some of the other type though.
I think this is a GP38 train engine and it was build by the Electro-Motive Division of General Motors. 
EMD is no longer owned by GM though.  It is now owned by Caterpillar.
Anyway, I kind of liked the reflection.
So of course, I tried a couple different angles.
A far off shot.
The train engine just alone.
A shot with my telephoto.
One more before heading off.


No comments: