Saturday, May 21, 2022

The Nunalik Makes An Appearance

 I was able to make it to Belle Isle in time to catch the ship.

The ship in question was the Nunalik.
I'm not sure who owns her but she is registered in the Netherlands.
She is a general cargo ship and it looks like she has heavy lift cranes.
She had Bay City listed as her destination and I thought she would be carrying windmill blades.
But it looks like she was carrying pleasure boats.
She is 449 feet long and 68 feet wide.
She can carry containers.
I had to switch to my drone for the next shots.
I adjusted the light meter.
And was able to show her in better light.
The beam shot.
She continues on.
I would love to catch her in Bay City but I'm not sure what time that will be.
I think she will be linking up with the tug Michigan.


No comments: