Wednesday, May 4, 2022

A Surprise Visitor

 The next ship was kind of a surprise.  I saw her heading down the river when I woke up, so I wasn't sure I was going to catch her.

Then I saw her heading back up the river but her destination said Sarnia, so I thought she was going to stop in Sarnia to unload.
But it looked like she was continuing, so I figured I was going to catch her.
I headed to the other side of the bridge because it's better for upbound ships.
Because her destination said Sarnia, I wasn't sure where she was heading.
I know she just unloaded across the river from St. Clair.
I think she was heading up to one of the stone docks because I saw a post that she was on the Saginaw River tonight.
Another view with my regular camera.
And then I brought my drone out.  I like catching ships under the bridge.
She starts passing my drone.
I kind of like this view.
I didn't realize I had a Coast Guard boat passing by.
The beam shot.
I briefly switched to my other camera for this view.
And then I switched to my drone.
I kind of like stern shots with my drone.  I like catching the wake.
One more shot before the next ship.


No comments: