Saturday, October 15, 2022

Catching the Arthur Anderson

 I had to take my cat to the vet this morning.  She's been having an issue with her eye.  After I finished with that I decided to head down to Detroit to catch a ship.

Well that ship happened to be the Arthur M. Anderson.
She was heading down from Duluth after some slight repairs.
She also picked up a load of taconite while she was there.
She was taking that load of taconite to Nanticoke.
I believe there is a US Steel mill there.
If I remember correctly, she is roughly 24 hours from Nanticoke at this point.  So it is not likely I will catch her on the return trip.
Besides, I like the look of upbound ships better.
She passes Windsor.
And then I switched to my drone.  I was probably on the jagged edge of the wind though.
She looked pretty nice.
I like this picture the best.
Sadly I was shooting into the sun on this one.
And this one.
And she continues on her way.


No comments: