Saturday, October 8, 2022

The Arthur Anderson Unloading in Marine City

 So I ended up going up for some boatwatching.  I thought I was going to catch the Arthur Anderson in Port Huron but apparently she had different plans.

Before I left to catch her, I saw that her destination was listed as Marine City.
She went to Detroit yesterday.  I think it was to unload stone near the Gordie Howe Bridge.
After delivering her stone, she stopped at the fuel docks.  I figured that would add about two hours to the time I needed to leave.
As she was leaving, I saw that her destination was Marine City.
So I headed up to Marine City.  I figured that I could use my drone there.
It almost seemed that I wasn't going to be able to do this because it was a little on the windy side.
Fortunately, it wasn't too windy and I was able to fly my drone around.
And get many angles I don't normally get.
This was about as low as I could go though.
But I like this shot.
One of these days, I should try this shot from a higher altitude.  It was too windy today though.
Kind of a good shot of the stone dock.
An almost beam shot.
A rear shot.
I kind of like this one.
I really like this one.
I had to bring my drone back to change the battery but I took it out again.
Was trying some different angles.
I really like this one.
Another from the bow.
I kind of like the blue of the water.
And I think I really like this shot.
Another stern shot.


No comments: