Saturday, October 1, 2022

The Arthur M. Anderson Stops for Fuel

 Last night, I saw that the Arthur M. Anderson was on her way back from Nanticoke, Ontario and was heading to Port Dolemite.  I think she was delivering taconite to Nanticoke and would be picking up stone in Port Dolemite.

Originally, I thought that the Anderson would be passing Detroit a little later, so I didn't think I would have a chance to saw her.  As the day went on, I saw that I had a chance to catch her in Detroit.  I was actually hoping I would catch her as she was passing Belanger but road construction wouldn't cooperate with that.  All was not lost as she ended up stopping for fuel.  I stopped at Riverside Park and got a picture of her.  I kind of wish I got a better one but this is not too bad.

It looks like tomorrow will be a good boat day.


No comments: