Monday, October 3, 2022

Watching the CSL Laurentian

 It wasn't too long before I caught my first ship.

I'm not sure where the CSL Laurentian was coming from.  I'm pretty sure that it was somewhere on the other side of the Welland Canal though.
I was kind of keeping an eye on her but I didn't expect to catch her because I expected to catch my main ship in Marine City and probably not see this one.
She was heading up to Two Harbors where she would presumably pick up iron ore.
But I am not sure.
Anyway, it was kind of nice to see her.
It seems like it would turn out to be a Canada Steamship day.
It looks like the leaves might be starting to turn.
And then I switched to my drone.
It was a little on the windy side
But not too windy.
Unfortunately,  I was too close to the bridge and I didn't want to run into it.
But I do like this picture.
Again, I wish I could have gotten the other tower in it but I think the ship would have been too small.
She continues on her way.
An almost stern shop.
A stern shot.
Greeting the next visitor.


No comments: