Saturday, October 29, 2022

The Wilfred Sykes Unloading in Grand Haven

After getting pictures of the Alpena, I headed down to Grand Haven to get pictures of the Sykes.  I waited at the park near the end of the channel for her to come out.
I saw that it was probably going to be a while, so I headed over to the park where I could catch her unloading.
It was still pretty nice and the light was just about perfect.
And then I decided to launch my drone.  I would be able to get better pictures.
Since she was stopped, I was able to get some angles that I wouldn't normally get.
It wasn't particularly windy today, so I took my drone up.
I kind of like this angle.
But I think I like taking my drone low.
Another bow shot.
I think I really like this one.
Pulling away.
The reflections looked pretty nice.
Shooting from down low again.
Pulling back.
Getting some altitude.
I like this one.
I think she was unloading iron fines.
Going down again.
The bowshot from down low.
I think I like this one.
I started to bring my drone back.
I had to bring it high because of trees and stuff.
Pulling back.
And one more.

No comments: