Saturday, November 12, 2022

A Snowy Day at Detroit Metro Airport

 I was kind of feeling pretty meh today so I didn't really feel like doing much.  It didn't help that the weather was kind of meh too.  But I decided that I needed to get a picture of something, so I headed over to the airport.  First I headed over to my normal spot but I couldn't see the planes because the clouds were too low.  Then I headed over to the parking deck.  I figured I could get some pictures on the ground.

A CRJ-200 belonging to Delta was taking off.  I couldn't get a good picture on the takeoff roll but I like this shot.  It was heading to Ithaca, New York.
Believe it or not, there is a plane in this picture.  It wasn't as clear as I thought it was.  Shame because I can see vapor trails coming off the wings.
A little clearer as it touches down.  Sadly I couldn't get a good look at the smoke trails from the tires.
A little more in focus.  Just wish it stood out more.
Just after she passed the de-icer area.  Unfortunately, it wasn't set up yet.  I'm sure that's coming.
She passes by.
I think this is my favorite shot of the series.  She is turning towards the gates.  This is a 757-300 that was arriving from Orlando.


No comments: