Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Catching Another Favorite

 This was the last of the ships I wanted to catch at Riverside Park.

She is another favorite of mine.  Mainly because she is one of the last Canadian built classic lakers left on the Great Lakes.
She has one of the more unique wakes on the Great Lakes.  Mainly because of her saddle tanks.
They create a disturbance which gives her a nice wave pattern.
She passes the Renaissance Center.
She is a nice looking ship, I just wish she didn't have that huge self-unloader.
The almost bow shot.
The M.S. Westcott cozies up next to her.  I love this shot.
She makes the turn for the other part of the channel.
The Westcott still at her side.
This shot has little background.
This might be my favorite.
When I took these pictures, she was heading to Nanticoke.  I presume she had a load of taconite.
And I switched to my drone.
I like this shot.  You can see her wake fairly clearly.
She continues on.
After she went to Nanticoke, she headed to Fairport.  


No comments: