Sunday, November 13, 2022

Catching the Algoma Innovator

 I decided to head down to Belle Isle for a bit today.  There was a ship passing that I wanted to catch.  As I was heading down there, I saw that there was another ship that would be passing.

I was able to make it to Belle Isle in time to catch this one.  
The Algoma Innovator was coming up from Port Colborne but because that is the last stop on the Welland Canal on this side, I'm not sure if she was coming from somewhere else.
She was heading over to Goderich where I assume she will be picking up salt.
I guess she was kind of designed for that.  She was also designed for certain ports with the placement of her boom.
I couldn't get quite a beam shot because the sun was directly in front of me, but the lighting was pretty good otherwide.
She heads up.
One more shot.


No comments: