Saturday, November 19, 2022

A Brief Bit of Planespotting

 After I finished watching the Alpena, I decided to look at FlightRadar and saw that there was 757 coming in.  I headed over to Metro Airport to do a little planespotting.

First up was an A319 belong to Delta Air Lines.
I wasn't going to catch the planes before the 757, but I didn't feel like just sitting around.
This plane was coming in from Reagan International Airport in Washington, DC.
Next up was a 737.
I heard that Delta would be getting some 737-MAXes.  
This particular one was coming in from Baltimore.
A CRJ-900 run by Delta but belonging to Sky West.  It was coming in from White Plains, New York.
Next up was an A321, also belonging to Delta.
This plane reminds me of the 757, but I don't think it's as good.
This particular one was coming in from Fort Lauderdale.  I think Delta is swapping the 757 for this plane.
This is another plane that I was interested in catching.
It is the last remaining descendant of the DC-9.  Well at least last remaining passenger service.  Other airlines the MD versions for cargo.
This plane was coming in from Charlotte.
I saw that the 757 was coming in on the other runway.  I decided to head there because I saw that they were doing some construction near my old normal spotting place.
Sure enough they were and I was able to catch the plane.  I didn't think I could stay long though.
It was cool to catch the 757.
This particular one was coming in from Fort Myers, Florida.


No comments: