Saturday, November 26, 2022

The Alpena Unloads in Essexville

 I saw that the Alpena was heading to Essexville today.  There wasn't much else going on, so I decided to head up there.  Since I'd rather listen to the game on the radio than watch it on TV, that was no big loss to me.  I also wanted to give my drone a little work out.

She was docked in the normal place and the lighting was pretty decent, so I was happy.
Pulled the drone out but the wind was a little stronger than it seemed but the drone was doing fine.  Just had to pay attention a little more.
Got a little altitude.
I like this angle.
Getting a beam shot.  One of the things I like about using the drone with ships that are docked is that I can experiment with different angles.
I think I like this one too.
Probably my favorite angle because it's enough of a bow shot and it gives an idea of size.
Looking from above, this was about as far up as I could go.
Pulled out.
Back to the quarter shot.
From the front.
With altitude.
Another side shot.
My favorite of the day.
A bow shot.
Heading back.
I like this shot too.
I went over to the park to get some shots with my regular camera.
I think I like this the best.
One more before moving on.


No comments: