Saturday, December 3, 2022

A 747 Comes into Detroit

 After Delta retired the 747, it has been rare to see a 747 coming into Detroit Metro.  Occasionally there is one that brings a football team in and that was the case today.

A 747 belonging to Atlas Air was bringing in the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Jaguars play the Lions tomorrow.
Both teams have a 4 and 7 record.
There are many fans that still believe the Lions can make the playoffs.
I suppose it is possible.  I also suppose it is possible that I win the lottery.
At any rate, it was cool to see a 747.
I like the looks of this livery to boot.
One more.  And I leave you with the fact that this plane has won as many Super Bowls as the two teams combined.
There was an A330 coming in behind it.
I figured I would catch it because it is a neat looking plane.
It was coming in front Amsterdam.
If I had gone out earlier, I could have caught some planes on the 27s.  It was still windy when I took these pictures but not quite as windy.


No comments: