Thursday, December 29, 2022

Catching the Frontenac

 There were a bunch of ships that were stuck in the ice yesterday and they finally freed them.  I didn't go right away but I did manage to catch them at Windmill Point.  They were all pretty close to each other.

First up is the beautiful Canadian laker, the Frontenac.  I regret that I didn't get here sooner because I would have liked more views.  But I guess the beam shots will work.
She is heading up to Thunder Bay but I'm not sure if that is for layup or she is going to make one more trip.
I hope she is making one more trip, but I think the Welland Canal closes on Saturday, so she might be hard pressed.
It was nice catching her at any rate.
And there was quite a bit of ice here.
But the channel was clear.
One more shot as she heads into Lake St. Clair.


No comments: