Sunday, June 18, 2023

Catching Up With Lee A. Tregurtha

I saw that the Lee A. Tregurtha was coming down.  I was thinking that I would catch her at Port Huron but she was passing there too early.  I decided to catch her at Riverside Park.

I barely caught her earlier in the season and it seems like every other time has been at a time when I couldn't catch her.
She was coming down from Marquette.
She had a load of taconite.
And she was heading to the Rouge Steel Mill.
I was thinking of catching her there too but I didn't really feel like it.
She gets a visit from the Westcott.
Passing under the Ambassador Bridge.
She moves along.
A continues down the river.
Just about passed the Bridge.
An almost stern shot.
I like this shot.
The Gordie Howe Bridge in the background.
One more stern shot before moving along.
 

No comments: