Sunday, June 18, 2023

Waiting for Pi

 After catching the Tregurtha, I wasn't quite done.  I decided to stop at the airport.

I had to use a different spot because my normal spot was being repaved.  It's not a bad spot and I will try it again some day.

An A321 coming in from Miami.
This is a plane I haven't seen in a while.  The Spirit of Seattle 737 was coming in from Tampa.
An A320 coming in from Miami.
Another shot of that plane.
An A321 coming in from LaGuardia.   This plane is the subject of the post as its tail number is N314DN (get it?)
Next up was a CRJ-900 coming in from Pittsburgh.
This was a pretty cool one to catch.  It was a Cessna Citation coming in from Bay City.
An Air Canada CRJ-900 coming from Montreal.
An American Airlines E175 comes from the land of Rocky.
And this is the plane that made me want to stop for some planes.
It was a 767 coming in from Munich.
I'll have to say this is my favorite of the bunch.
One more shot before heading home.


No comments: