Saturday, June 3, 2023

Whereupon I Catch an Air Alaska Flight

 It was a pretty hot day today and I didn't sleep well last night, so I didn't really feel like doing much.  But I figured I had to do something, so I looked at FlightRadar and saw a plane that caught my fancy.

I wasn't planning on catching this one but it is one of my favorite liveries.
It was an Alaska Airlines 737 coming in from Seattle.
It seems that they are painting over the Salmon Thirty Seven livery, so I will not likely catch it.
And the plane that I was interested in catching.
This is a 757-200 coming in from San Juan.
There were a couple of others today but lethargy had me.
Oh well, I caught it in decent light.
One more shot.
This one wasn't too far behind, so I stuck around.

This is an A321 coming in from San Diego.  The A321 always seemed like a copy of the 757 to me but not as graceful looking.

No comments: