Saturday, June 17, 2023

Spending the Day With the Blue Angels

 I found out that the Blue Angels would be in Columbus this weekend.  Since this was the closest place where I could see them, I decided to head down there.

It took us a while to get down there because we ended up going through town rather than around town.  It seemed like it was Pride day because I saw a bunch of Pride folks.

Well we made it time for the Blue Angels but I didn't get to see anything else.

We ended up in a decent spot.  It wasn't a great spot but it worked pretty well.
At least I wasn't shooting into the sun.
Unfortunately, it was a little hazy today.
But there was enough moisture in the air for these.
The line abreat formation.
One of the opposing solos coming in.
The dirty diamond.
Breaking up.  It almost looks like an identification book picture.
One of the solos passing by.
I like this shot.
The main group coming up.
I flipped this one to portrait mode.
The main group again.
Five of them.
One of the solos passing by again.
I would like this shot more if it weren't distorted.


The diamon.
After the high alpha pass.
I really like this shot, even with the tree in it.
A little better.
The delta in the haze.
The delta passing by.
Another shot.
And one more before they break up.
Number 1 coming in for a landing.
Number 2.
Missed number 3.

And one more before moving on.


No comments: